Gator Nation

Gator Nation

Thursday, July 18, 2013

We Get Letters -- Well actually, Emails!

A nice note to our team photog from a team mom that I thought worthy of sharing with you:


David, 

I just wanted to congratulate you on the amazing photos you took at the A meet versus Wakefield.  You took a wonderful bunch of photos.  If the cause is a change of settings, please pass along the info, but most likely, it was your talent and way of seeing, plus just the way it goes sometimes, in a really good way!  The series of the Colaizzi boy underwater is breathtaking, and those photos are just a few from a bunch of photos that really, really stand out.  These photos are an outstanding group of work as a documentary of the morning, as well as individual portraits from the day.  

I don't know how much feedback you get, but I wanted to let you know how wonderful your photos are, and I am a photographer myself so I have a fair idea of the challenges of sport photography!  

Thanks very much,

Caitlin

(To see the photos Caitlin is referring to, go to:
https://plus.google.com/photos/114682110635489328722/albums/5900225650790880449?banner=pwa 

No comments:

Post a Comment