Gator Nation

Gator Nation

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Kevin Adams-Mardi Breaks Record Held by Kevin Adams-Mardi

Kevin Adams-Mardi was inconsolable when Kevin Adams-Mardi broke his month-old record in the 15-18 boys 50 meter breaststroke.  Meanwhile, Kevin Adams-Mardi exulted in breaking the record.

The old Kevin Adams-Mardi record was set June 14th with a time of 32.77.  That broke the team record from 1989, set by Adrian Keller, of 33.85.  This time, Kevin lowered the Adams-Mardi mark to 32.35.
Two team records were set in this race -- one by Kevin
 Adams-Mardi, and one by the Oakton Otter swimmer.

"I'm so upset that my record was broken," Kevin said.  "I only had it for one month.  I don't even like the guy who broke my record."

"I'm very proud of setting this record, " Kevin said.  "I've been trying to break it all season, and I don't even like the guy who set the record in June!"

Editor's Note: You DO realize that there is only one Gator named Kevin Adams-Mardi?  Or are you just making up quotes to make the article controversial?  Reporter: (Extended silence).  Editor: I should fire you. Reporter: But then you would have to do all the work, and you are allergic to that.  Editor: (Extended silence).

No comments:

Post a Comment