Gator Nation

Gator Nation

Friday, July 24, 2015

Tonda Sez, "I Can Do GIFs Too You Know!" & More Captions

Romp in the Swamp GIFs:

And they are off!

Last one in is a rotten egg!  
(Is that still a thing? -- it was in the 1960s and '70s!)

Dance, Dance Revolution!
(Is that still a thing?  It was in the aughts!)

Wait -- why did I just
take a selfie of my toes?

Back off coaches!  You can
have him in five years!

If only I had a mouth full of water right now.
I bet I could spit it all into Jim's ear before 
he realizes what hits him.  Dang.  No water.


So, I finally get to push a button, and nothing blows up?


I'm the Michael Jordan of timers!


I have more hair than all of the male adult
volunteers who work A Meets. More hair
than them combined! Good thing I will never get old.


Okay, here's a quarter.  Now give me the magic beans.


Mom said, praying to Neptune can only help, so here goes!


Dash did something like this in the Incredibles!



No comments:

Post a Comment